Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for VB is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-17. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10.
MarshallSoft Visual Basic serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports. Use WSC4VB to write applications to access data from serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanners, printer servers, etc. Features of WSC4VB include:
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, and ANSI emulation.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a RS232 serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes 49 functions plus modem control.
- Supports any baud rate.
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic example programs.
- Does not depend on support libraries (calls to core Windows API functions only).
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- C source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Fully functional evaluation version available.
- Works with 32-bit Visual Basic 4.0 through Visual Basic 6.0.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Visual Basic through Visual Studio 2015.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows through Windows 10.
Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for VB (version 6.0.1) has a file size of 1.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.